Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bachelor post

From Kayla...

So I have come to the conclusion that I think Brad picks Chantel O. They seem to have a connection that he doesn’t have with anyone else. I think Chantel  tells Brad everything he wants to hear. While I think she is a little over the top he seems to be into that kind of thing. Michelle is still as crazy as ever. She is seriously nuts. However, I do not think she shows that side to the girls. Anytime she is around them she seems normal but the minute she is one on one with the camera she is total crazytown.  Emily is still by far my favorite and I am glad Ali is gone. The other girls are just fading in the background to me. I think tonight will be Brie or Britt (whatever her name is) night to go home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment